Selasa, 10 Mei 2016

Sound of Music-Favorite Song

Hi Guys!!!
How do you do? Are you Interest about music? Lets talk about it

Must people in this world have their own favorite music or song. Yeah, sometimes people find a joy from music and in fact music can express our emotion and sometimes somebody used to get relaxed by music. Talking about music and song, I have my favorite song, here it is…


Song of Us-Marcomarche

source:http://gigsplay.com/teaser-album-debut-marcomarche-warm-house/
 source : http://gigsplay.com/teaser-album-debut-marcomarche-warm-house/

Album : MarcoMarche
Lyric By
: Asterina and Duta Pamungkas
Music by
: Asterina and Duta Pamungkas
Composer
: MarcoMarche
Producer : Demajors
Genre
: Indie

and here is the Video




Lyrics
Did you ever seen such a tiny thee
You make me try so hard to hide it
It is the time to kill this moment
It's better to be called us agree

I can see you
I can hear you
I can touch you
I can see your dream
I can hear your tears
I can touch your soul

Would you ever feel such a rocky thee
You make me try so hard to find it
It is the time to feel this moment
It's better to be called as I away

I can see you
I can hear you
I can touch you
I can see your dream
I can hear your tears
I can touch your soul
I can see you
I can hear you
I can touch you
I can see your dream
I can hear your tears
I can touch your soul

You can hear so loud
You can see so clear
You can see your eyes like you can hear your voice
You can hear so loud
You can see so clear
You can see your eyes like you can hear your voice
You can hear so loud
You can see so clear
You can see your eyes like you can hear your voice
You can hear so loud
You can see clear

You can see your eyes like you can hear your voice

   
This is presented by Marcomarche the couple of music that have Indie genre. From this song, it represented people that very close to somebody and he can feel somebody feel and they bound together very close until they just like can hear each other sound of heart. This song shows how if we know each other it will raise the empathy between us from the couple Marcomarche opinion. On their interview about “warmhouse”album they said that, “Song of Us” was inspired by their story in real life.
I think the sound of guitar in this song it’s so relaxing plus tunable vocal and deep lyric make this song so good especially when I’m tired or bored. Anyway Marcomarche is indie band so just like another indie band, they are not famous among general teenager.

How about you my friend? What is your favorite music? If you want to share with me about music, you can tell me on the comment box below. Thank You.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar